Thursday, November 10, 2016

Refill please...

It is like I am watching the horror story unfold right before my eyes. I could not even hold the tears in  before making it to school today, and by the end of the day I have lost count on how many tears I have shed. I have heard my friends be told that they better prepare to clean houses, that kicking out Muslims means more parking spots, and a little girl called a pig. This post won't be long, because I am at a lost of words at this point. I have so many questions, so many fears, so many concerns, and I am trying so hard to stay strong, but every time I think I can get back onto my feet again I feel like someone is kicking me down. Yes, what makes us strong is being kicked down seven times and standing up eight, but standing up and lifting others up is getting exhausting, and that floor is just looking so comfortable right about now. 

From THAT girl in need of a refill,
- T

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment